• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - cannot join channels (everquest bug) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
838¢
did anyone already have that problem too? i cannot join any channels nor do i see anything if i for example: type /list or /join blablablachannel... and how to solve that issue?
tried with mq2 loaded or just started eq - always the same.
thanks a lot for hints or/and help!

Solution
I think it's a server wide problem, which has been going on for about three days or so. There's a post on the forums with someone having the same issue. I've spoken with others, most likely from other servers and they're missing the universal chat service as well.
I think it's a server wide problem, which has been going on for about three days or so. There's a post on the forums with someone having the same issue. I've spoken with others, most likely from other servers and they're missing the universal chat service as well.

Solution
I still cannot join channels. I thought yesterdays patch would fix things, but still happening as before. Every time I zone on any character (including different computer and different character on other server) I get to see general chat for a few minutes before it just no longer does anything. Occasionally it gives me the red text about Chat Channels down, but often just nothing.. and when I do zone, it looks like normal convo is happening. sad pikachu.

Problem - cannot join channels (everquest bug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back