• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • The 6th Annual "EverQuest Software Awards" is here! Celebrate your favorite projects and win door prizes 🎁

Problem - cannot join channels (everquest bug) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
725¢
did anyone already have that problem too? i cannot join any channels nor do i see anything if i for example: type /list or /join blablablachannel... and how to solve that issue?
tried with mq2 loaded or just started eq - always the same.
thanks a lot for hints or/and help!

Solution
I think it's a server wide problem, which has been going on for about three days or so. There's a post on the forums with someone having the same issue. I've spoken with others, most likely from other servers and they're missing the universal chat service as well.
RedCents
1,387¢
I think it's a server wide problem, which has been going on for about three days or so. There's a post on the forums with someone having the same issue. I've spoken with others, most likely from other servers and they're missing the universal chat service as well.

Solution
RedCents
3,005¢
I still cannot join channels. I thought yesterdays patch would fix things, but still happening as before. Every time I zone on any character (including different computer and different character on other server) I get to see general chat for a few minutes before it just no longer does anything. Occasionally it gives me the red text about Chat Channels down, but often just nothing.. and when I do zone, it looks like normal convo is happening. sad pikachu.

Problem - cannot join channels (everquest bug)

Users who are viewing this thread