• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can i buy redcents? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
686¢
Can you buy redcents straight up?

I am looking where to buy like 6 red cents to buy a month of tier 2 and potentially more depending on price for the mug.

I don't see them in the store.

Thanks

just hit the forums daily and redcent ppl, alot will return the favor.

The redcents are intended to be a way to show appreciation for helpful or informative posts. Simply redcenting people and them returning it without a valid reason is frowned upon and if caught redcent sharing you could get yourself in trouble with Redguides.

If it wasn't your intent to say people should just redcent each other back and forth for no reason other than to get redcents, then at least it's clarified in this post.

If you do hit the forums every day, redcenting others post for being helpful or informative (including a resource that you happen to like) you actually earn redcents by giving redcents (though not as much if you were to be given redcents. If you happen to provide someone assistance, a resource (even if it's a guide) that others find helpful to them then typically redcents come on their own. I would encourage the being helpful/informative/providing a resource options as it betters our community as a whole to do as much and as a result people would redcent you to show their appreciation for it. If you're not comfortable with that option, then going the route of redcenting people who've been helpful to you can still earn those redcents, even if it is quite a bit slower. Just means you'd have to save up longer.

The redcents are intended to be a way to show appreciation for helpful or informative posts. Simply redcenting people and them returning it without a valid reason is frowned upon and if caught redcent sharing you could get yourself in trouble with Redguides.

If it wasn't your intent to say people should just redcent each other back and forth for no reason other than to get redcents, then at least it's clarified in this post.

If you do hit the forums every day, redcenting others post for being helpful or informative (including a resource that you happen to like) you actually earn redcents by giving redcents (though not as much if you were to be given redcents. If you happen to provide someone assistance, a resource (even if it's a guide) that others find helpful to them then typically redcents come on their own. I would encourage the being helpful/informative/providing a resource options as it betters our community as a whole to do as much and as a result people would redcent you to show their appreciation for it. If you're not comfortable with that option, then going the route of redcenting people who've been helpful to you can still earn those redcents, even if it is quite a bit slower. Just means you'd have to save up longer.

Well said C. I also think they're a great way to help the community not only for providing great info or humor (even though many of my jokes suck); but beyond that, for members of the community looking to get started or who've been affected by recent events and struggling to keep the lights on or put food on the table for the family.

Kudos to Red & Team who are always there to help us and to help others in need.

Question - Can i buy redcents?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back