• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can anyone tell why this is not working? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
INI:
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

Can anyone see any problem with this string? For some reason it wont work.

Is it one of the ones that shows up in the songs window? If so it'd be

INI:
/if (${Me.Song[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}
i was trying to find the screenshot i took a while back of gore --- pretty sure its regular window, but i seem to recall there are no counters for it - so a "95% chance to remove 1" might still get it but the actual cure portion of it (disease/corruption/curse etc) doesnt.

Purify Body definitely cures it if you just manually click it. But that string wont work for some reason.

Found the screenshot - there are no counters for this (and this one happens to be physical --- some of the other ToV detrimentals are poison/disease etc w/e without counters as well ---- a "x chance to remove 1 detrimental" might catch it but the actual counters cure doesnt
1580724793984.png

It seems snare and pullback effects were very popular this expansion. To get around them I've been playing around with MQ2Events a lot!
You might try something like...

INI:
[Gore]
trigger=#*#The beast gores you.#*#
command=/alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

INI:
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

Can anyone see any problem with this string? For some reason it wont work.
You need to use the actual AA code number that is displayed in-game. ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID} is not the same thing.
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act 98

Question - Can anyone tell why this is not working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back