• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Can anyone tell why this is not working?

RedCents
257¢
INI:
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}
Can anyone see any problem with this string? For some reason it wont work.

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
13,591¢
INI:
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}
I don't believe Gore has any counters - so you can't cure it

RedCents
4,333¢
Is it one of the ones that shows up in the songs window? If so it'd be

INI:
/if (${Me.Song[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
13,591¢
Is it one of the ones that shows up in the songs window? If so it'd be

INI:
/if (${Me.Song[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}
i was trying to find the screenshot i took a while back of gore --- pretty sure its regular window, but i seem to recall there are no counters for it - so a "95% chance to remove 1" might still get it but the actual cure portion of it (disease/corruption/curse etc) doesnt.

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
13,591¢
Purify Body definitely cures it if you just manually click it. But that string wont work for some reason.
Found the screenshot - there are no counters for this (and this one happens to be physical --- some of the other ToV detrimentals are poison/disease etc w/e without counters as well ---- a "x chance to remove 1 detrimental" might catch it but the actual counters cure doesnt
1580724793984.png

RedCents
191¢
It seems snare and pullback effects were very popular this expansion. To get around them I've been playing around with MQ2Events a lot!
You might try something like...

INI:
[Gore]
trigger=#*#The beast gores you.#*#
command=/alt act ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID}

RedCents
257¢
I dont know if I have just gotten lucky but so far "Purify Body" has cured it every single time instantly.

I will try the event LrdDread and see how that does.

Edit: Event works like a champ!! Thank you!

RedCents
3,808¢
INI:
You need to use the actual AA code number that is displayed in-game. ${Me.AltAbility[Purify Body].ID} is not the same thing.
/if (${Me.Buff[Gore].ID} && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[Purify Body]}) /alt act 98