• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

C.I.A. COMBAT RAINING & LOCK PICKING MANUAL (1 Viewer)

no its not - he aint going to get a freebie for posting this rubbish ... so General is perfect

first off...you didn't write them...second...this is a gaming site...

(why did you ask for access and post in the general forum anyway?)

I've actually read several locksmithing guides out of personal intrest so I went ahead and looked at this one to see what's special about a "CIA" locksmithing guide.

The only thing that makes this one "CIA" is the big special title page. If you read the conclusion it refers to locksmithing customers, etc. This is a general guide to teach lockpicking to locksmiths. Nothing CIA about it.

Creed said:
first off...you didn't write them...second...this is a gaming site...

(why did you ask for access and post in the general forum anyway?)

If you say, that this is a gaming site: I'll tell you then, that you should delete all other non-gaming articles/forums. why? this is a gaming site.

cous when you'll like it, then i will get free access anyway.

Gildon said:
I've actually read several locksmithing guides out of personal intrest so I went ahead and looked at this one to see what's special about a "CIA" locksmithing guide.

The only thing that makes this one "CIA" is the big special title page. If you read the conclusion it refers to locksmithing customers, etc. This is a general guide to teach lock picking to locksmiths. Nothing CIA about it.

Believe me, it is official CIA.

and why should you grant me free access for theese manuals?
as gildon sad: personal interests - and satisfied personal interests..

sHoGGy said:
Believe me, it is official CIA.

uhhhh...NO. As I stated in my post, read the last page. It's a regular locksmithing manual. It talks about the most cost effective route for your customer. Last time I checked, the CIA doesn't provide lockout service in the yellow pages.

I know I don't even need to respond to this post but I just can't tolerate standing in the middle of an ocean of bullshit with someone and then they tell me it's my imagination and we're actually swimming in jello.

shoggy is a CIA operative, he doesn't need access, he'll hack it with his l33t SKEELS the CIA taught him!

Gildon said:
Last time I checked, the CIA doesn't provide lockout service in the yellow pages.

"Hello? CIA? Yes I'm a little drunk and I've locked my keys in my car... Yes... Yes I understand that the nation's security needs immediate attention but it's starting to rain... Oh I can? Shogy you say?... Redguides? Oh the website! Yes thanks... Thank you very much, goodbye..."

:rolleyes:

hm.. why do i feal that 50 people have downloaded these manuals and from raw grudge they try to manipulate the admin to the decision that he should not grant me access?

i have got a question: where are you all from? England or America? those are very...very...: sad people. like France too.

sHoGGy said:
hm.. why do i feal that 50 people have downloaded these manuals and from raw grudge they try to manipulate the admin to the decision that he should not grant me access?

Heavy drug use perhaps?

I'll try to spell this out for you. Everything that you have posted, has nothing whatsoever to do with WoW or Everquest. You must post something NEW and ORIGINAL as a submission for free access.

sHoGGy said:
i have got a question: where are you all from? England or America? those are very...very...: sad people. like France too.

If people don't like the guides you ripped from a hardware store's website and changed the front cover on using Paint then deal with it instead of acting like a child... You've tried to get into the members area several times, all with crap posts which are as much use as a dead pigeon. Surely your best bet is to look at those posts and realise you need to try harder, not 'rip it from other sites LOLOLOLOL' (your words!)

Making comments bordering on racism and specifically targetting two of the most powerful and influencial countries in the world and probably a high percentage of the users on Redguides won't generally help you make friends or gain access.

Now toddle off, research something useful and try again... In fact, just toddle off. :D

that's funny about the spell checker, because shoggy obviously doesn't use it himself...

Reminds me of Kennedy grilling Alito on his past and his social clubs...

good present for you

I am in a guild with some friends and ex daoc players from hib

excal. The guild were are in atm is called Deadly, although we

may change back to being called Vengeance(our old daoc guild).I

find GW quiet fun, the pve isn't bad and has a story line u

follow. The pvp is fast paced and really interesting as well. It

would be nice to see more ex DAOC peeps around though.And i

would agree to what was said earlier, there isn't really any

community in this game, but if your in a nice enough guild then

it doesnt matter so much.

If you are a network games player , welcome to check it out ,if

not , just consider it is a spam.

network games,such as US WOW ;

EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ;Guild

Wars
; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling

This, along with Shoggy's other threads, is some of the best entertainment online. It's like Funniest Home Videos, but with one star, someone we can laugh at over, and over, and over...

<<< Is still wondering how the CIA are going to "combat raining and lock picking" as described in the title of the thread... To be honest I can't see what rain and locks have to do with a bag of chips anyway...

I just thought I would jump into this thread before Creed rejects and closes it.

OK, time to make fun of Shog..

You did what you made fun of someone else doing! You're a hypo-loser!

Oh, and for good measure..

LOLO LOLLOLOL OLOL

Seriously... It looks like some kind of laugh out loud binary code!

Last edited:
i did it ,and i got a lot

I have been level 40. But now I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling.
But at that time I found a website some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .
I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this website to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see the website:http://www.moggm.com, and give me some advices. and u can contact the seller via
ICQ&#65306;108239029
AIM&#65306;gilssales
YAHOO&#65306;sellgilstoyou
MSN&#65306;[email protected]
network games&#65306; US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .

sHoGGy said:
I feel that you are a fucking retard that needs to use your uber awesome spellchecker before you post. That is all :P

Re: i did it ,and i got a lot

narumair said:
I have been level 40. But now I am very tired of powerleveling.At first,I thought it is very interseting and I am fresh in it.But later I found that it is a so hard and long work and it took me so much time.I nearly want to give up my powerleveling.
But at that time I found a website some days ago.It says that it can give World of War player help.It also provides powerleveling service,and promises safty and security to all the accounts.And my character will be leveled up in a short time and the price is cheaper than any other i know .
I want my character to be level 60,so that I can enjoy the most wonderful WoW experience. I'd like to choose this website to help me,but I don't know how is it.Please go and see the website:http://www.moggm.com, and give me some advices. and u can contact the seller via
ICQ&#65306;108239029
AIM&#65306;gilssales
YAHOO&#65306;sellgilstoyou
MSN&#65306;[email protected]
network games&#65306; US WOW ; EURO WOW ; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ; Matrix and so on or Power Leveling .

Don't even get me started with this one! You are the ratbastard on my server that spams your macro to everyone when they log in !

Tone said:
I feel that you are a fucking retard that needs to use your uber awesome spellchecker before you post. That is all :P

first of all: you are a big lamer, cous you cannot play whit out other peoples guides, cous you are a stupid little creature.
second: I'm not a fucking Americana or Englander, and i haven't been on any English course. That is all :P

C.I.A. COMBAT RAINING & LOCK PICKING MANUAL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back