• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Busted and grounded (1 Viewer)

Absolutely classic...

5. Re: Alterac Valley for Tuesday 08-16-05 | 8/16/2005 8:44:27 AM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
ok i have a proposition for the horde, let us kill Korrak while you sit and watch. and well let you get all the honor youll ever want=}. no? ok well it shall be a great battle then, hope to see everyone there!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
Grounded.
[ post edited by Faydra ]

Meh... slightly humorous i guess... not as much as I hoped but the WOW forums piss me off so much maybe im holding a grudge against its real humor

Busted and grounded

Users who are viewing this thread

Back