• You've discovered RedGuides, an EverQuest multi-boxing and scripting community 🧙‍♀️⚙️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋

Question - Box Group new TLP

Hey whats up everyone!

Thinkin about rolling a group on Tormax and was leaning towards like Ench as the driver then clr/mag/mag/mag.

My question is really further in the game that I dont have alot of experience with, knowing tormax has such a low pop I would need to be self sufficient for most things and the main thing I am not sure on is how effective charm pet tanks later in the game like after PoP?

Would I need a real tank to handle group based content/progression or would a charm pet or the 3 mage pets be enough to handle mostly everything needed?

On a side note would getting rid of like the cleric/ench and adding 2 diff boxes mainly focusing on dps and pet tanking work better?
 
if you plan is to pet tank through whatever x amount of xpacs, it just stops being viable, you are much bettter of with a tank and mez and heal combo then add whatever 3 dps you want
 
if you plan is to pet tank through whatever x amount of xpacs, it just stops being viable, you are much bettter of with a tank and mez and heal combo then add whatever 3 dps you want
That's what I was thinking, do you know around which xpac it becomes just realllly hard to use pet tank groups to move forward?
 
Question - Box Group new TLP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
Cart