• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Beta (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,616¢
So are many of you in the pre beta beta? They are posting a lot in one of the channels and brought to mind those horrible spider caves with ice making you slide. Now I remember why I didn't like that lol

So are many of you in the pre beta beta? They are posting a lot in one of the channels and brought to mind those horrible spider caves with ice making you slide. Now I remember why I didn't like that lol

I’m in it, but haven’t bothered to login, yet. I still have normal shit to do on my toon.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Will followme maneuver your toons through that or will they all slide out of control like using /follow making you run each toon manually through areas like that?

Suspect manually, just go to current velks and see the disaster, besides the sliding the pathing in there is at best called "lets warp the zone"

First order of business when the expansion goes live is to hide mages all up in Velks. Fuck that icy shithole.

side note ... like EVERYTHING in the new expansion is undead... so... good luck moving around without ITU.

First order of business when the expansion goes live is to hide mages all up in Velks. Fuck that icy shithole.

side note ... like EVERYTHING in the new expansion is undead... so... good luck moving around without ITU.
Mages, those I have but it will require me to log out one of my team then crash log in mage, call of heroes, log out crash, log back in teammember that now sits at zonein.
Sounds easier to do required progression and never go back !

no “required” progression.

what you just described sounds like optional stuff :)
Optional as in new mount buff (required) stat illusion (required) stat familiar (required) heroic aa's (required) trophies (required) just as guilds are "required" to raid though holidays. Yup I'm a tad ticked off at the reasoning on raid release schedule

Optional as in new mount buff (required) stat illusion (required) stat familiar (required) heroic aa's (required) trophies (required) just as guilds are "required" to raid though holidays. Yup I'm a tad ticked off at the reasoning on raid release schedule
Yeah I'm inclined to agree this new schedule feels more like tlp crap then live.

Are you guys kidding? I love it. Who the hell wants to raid during christmas?? I'm going to be gone for a week without computer access.... this way I get to keep my RA up!

Maybe it’ll mean a bit less peeing in recently killed Mountain Dew 2-liters to be the #2 raiding guild in a 20 year old game. Lol

Required crap regarding raids is exactly why I stopped raiding years ago. Enough required crap in my life, a game shouldn't be on that list.

Discussion - Beta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back