• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Beta server and use of MQ2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that use on Beta is its own install, using the drop down arrow to create its own file for Beta. I have been trying to launch Beta all day on the RG launcher, and it says "Patch Day - Unavailable".

When will it become available? Also, aren't they patching everyday at this time during Beta testing? How does that work?

I understand that use on Beta is its own install, using the drop down arrow to create its own file for Beta. I have been trying to launch Beta all day on the RG launcher, and it says "Patch Day - Unavailable".

When will it become available? Also, aren't they patching everyday at this time during Beta testing? How does that work?
well yes mq2 beta has not been updated yet. you bumped a thread from last year

When beta is back in action you will be able to > Watch MQ2 Beta < and get notified when it is updated/available.

locking this thread

Question - Beta server and use of MQ2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back