• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best Trader Resource (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,276¢
Okay guys, my Wife has decided that she wants to work on trade skills. Something I admittedly never got too far with in EQ. I know of EQTrader. But what have you all found to be the best resource for guides, and walk throughs so she can work on trade skills? She only has a few months playing experience under her belt if that helps with suggestions. (I know googling is always an option, but that won't tell us which is the better resource over another)

Thanks guys!

Okay guys, my Wife has decided that she wants to work on trade skills. Something I admittedly never got too far with in EQ. I know of EQTrader. But what have you all found to be the best resource for guides, and walk throughs so she can work on trade skills? She only has a few months playing experience under her belt if that helps with suggestions. (I know googling is always an option, but that won't tell us which is the better resource over another)

Thanks guys!

EQ Traders for level 1 to 300.

Adeita’s for level 301 to 350

i used eqtc til 300 for all trades. its very good. fortunately i hate ts.. so i stopped there heh. but eqtc is great at least til then. u can click any item in the item list and it tells u if its a drop, if its trader item etc, tells u what to kill and where and shows u alternate ways of making them.

Here are 2 paid resources (silly of me to include competition, right?) These will make EQ Tradeskill life a heckuva lot easier..

If you are not purchasing a TS resource then I would hands down go with eqtraders. Items have drop info or merchants that sell. The trivial lists are nice as well. Some of the guides contained there have shopping lists for the silly combines like Misty Thicket Picnics if you chose to level your baking that route. There's an abundant amount of info there.

Question - Best Trader Resource

Users who are viewing this thread

Back