• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Best place to level heroics (1 Viewer)

sl00tx

RedCents
294¢
So I have a 110SK , 112 Zerker, both around 190k hp , I need a spot to level up my 85 heroics - I still get smashed in zones, working out kiss assist, but i want a zone where i can kiss and walk away and not get wrecked if i get more then 2 mobs

honestly I haven’t been around much but grounds is def a safe bet, unless you had a healer and then I would recommend some EOK, which is going to your best bet if you do. I have a full box team though and it’s rough if I get 4-5 mobs. You can try out overthere on one of the walls.

So, I`m trying to find a zone that my sk at 112 can do a mass pull type of deal my alts right now are 92 using cleric 92 and a healer merc until cleric can pull off heals for my sk - I`m currently in a ROF zone lecaneum or whatever. What is a better option? Exp is semi slow, they get like 2% exp and trying to find something better i can kinda swarm i guess.

So, I`m trying to find a zone that my sk at 112 can do a mass pull type of deal my alts right now are 92 using cleric 92 and a healer merc until cleric can pull off heals for my sk - I`m currently in a ROF zone lecaneum or whatever. What is a better option? Exp is semi slow, they get like 2% exp and trying to find something better i can kinda swarm i guess.
Go to FM (frontier mountains) I found mobs easier there than Lcea and exp is better. Run a J5 healer merc on your SK. Use an extra caster merc on cleric. Find a nice camp that is easy to pull - I like the fort that is in the middle and a little more than halfway down the map. Its to the left of the giants. Flamewarden spawns there but is a nicely set up pull area with 0 adds if you do it right. Get a third so you can run a fellowship campfire right outside the gate. Bi'Fak is also a nice camp but can have adds if you don't kill fast enough or have cc. I don't think your going to have luck with mass pulls at your current set up but you will gain good exp with double going on right now.

I legit skip straight to content I'm already doing and the heroics just join the group. They don't help. They typically are kept invis and inactive. Their only purpose is to soak up EXP while I AA on my older toons.

FM is typically fairly populated, I prefer Kor Sha or Droga. Both have a spin stun that people dislike, have creatures in close proximity to each other. Snare is an issue in droga when dealing with spiders, so lean more towards Kor Sha.

It's also plausible to just do Aug runs while leveling them. Warleader in Droga has 20 dmg 2h aug. Kor Sha has AC Aug, Gates of Kor Sha has an AC aug, 2x AC augs and 1 x 1h aug in Scorched woods, etc etc. These are good starter augs for anyone you might want to get AC on, but don't discount the additional Heroic stats/HP/Mana/End/bonus stats on them. Additionally, the zones offer the zonewide type 5 augs. Knocking out hunter achievements will get your alts some bags.

Sometimes you need more than EXP. Consider trying to get some achievements done in progress of leveling them so you progress on your higher level toons while also progressing your lower level toons.

Right now I have a group AA grinding in GD while my nee heroic just leeches exp and works on combat/casting skill ups. I have a feeling there is a faster way but I dunno. I’m saving ToV progression EXP for when the new toon hits like 111 or 112.

I TA'd a lvl 100 0% into level toon to a Griklor mission and she went from 100 to 80% into 104...
Yea really dont do this, unless you plan on stopping at 110.

You wil NEED the exp boost from 111+ otherwise your grinding 100x as long.

Stick to FM till 105/106 then hit ST or HS basement

111 start doing the ToV missions, will get ya to 113 or maybe even 114

Strategy - Best place to level heroics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back