• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best outside group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
353¢
So I finally landed on a 6 crew that works great for me: SHD, CLR, ENC, BER, ROG, BST. So far I have been able to handle everything easily. Granted I am only 95 so I hope that continues.

Even though I thought about going to 2 groups, I am going to stick with one for now. Since I have an extra account though, I was thinking of getting another toon for out-of-group assistance. Is SHM the best outside group toon or are there better options, and why?

no, put shm inside group and cleric outside group with everyone on x-target for healing

shm aren't great solo healers till 100s, but having a tag-along cleric can fill that gap.

I am a little confused. I thought you liked Sic's idea of moving SHM in group, and having CLR out of group. How did that turn into ENC out of group? Additionally, with your DPS group makeup, BRD is way better suited for your group makeup over the enchanter.

Sorry. I did, but then I re-evaluated my group set-up and realized there was no way to continue getting my cleric xp and the chanter is higher level. Also I was thinking on transferring my shaman to a different account but that is not possible right now so those plans fell through the wayside. Instead I put my mage in so I can gain coth and now have the chanter out of group.

Regarding bard vs enc, I decided to go chanter because I prefer to have a more dependable mez. I prefer to pull a bunch and pick them one by one :)

no, put shm inside group and cleric outside group with everyone on x-target for healing

shm aren't great solo healers till 100s, but having a tag-along cleric can fill that gap.
Sorry for jumping in. When u say x target. U mean putting people name on extended window and with plugin have xtarget buff and healing check off?

Question - Best outside group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back