• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best / Crafted Powersources? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,086¢
Was reading in one of the CWTN class plugin section a mention of crafted power sources, guess I have missed out on this lol. Anyone happen to have a good way of looking those recipes up by chance or have a name of one handy?

Was reading in one of the CWTN class plugin section a mention of crafted power sources, guess I have missed out on this lol. Anyone happen to have a good way of looking those recipes up by chance or have a name of one handy?

The best powersources right now are from ToV and are a result of progress in the ToV earring quest arc. I think you get the ability to make the powersources at lvl 6 of the earring (it's a ton of work, but will be best in slot for at least the next year... possibly two years).

Thank you Bob and Sum1, not sure what is wrong with my ToV earring quest but it will not allow me to progress to the 2nd task in that line. May have to go back and try to do a bit more troubleshooting on it once I get new computer up and running.

Thank you Bob and Sum1, not sure what is wrong with my ToV earring quest but it will not allow me to progress to the 2nd task in that line. May have to go back and try to do a bit more troubleshooting on it once I get new computer up and running.

Have you evolved it into the "bloodied" version?

Crafted ToV power sources from earring quest line are the best right now but quite pita to make.

IIRC need to have a tinkerer to make a battery, a rogue, and a shaman for other components.

Depending on your server economy and if you have alts to help out, sometimes it's just easier to buy PS in baz.

each of the quests has a requirement for other portions of progression.

Orcs on Ice, 2nd, you need to have completed explorer
The Foundation, 3rd quest, you need all mercenary quests
The Morale of Despair, 4th you need all partisan
Strategic Results, 5th paragon achieve
Tactical Observations, 6th, scavenger achieve (all collections)
Totality of War, 7th, slayer achieve (hunter)

Have you evolved it into the "bloodied" version?
Yes I have leveled up the 1st earring to the Bloodied version, no response from the NPC (last time I tried probably couple months back)

each of the quests has a requirement for other portions of progression.

Orcs on Ice, 2nd, you need to have completed explorer
The Foundation, 3rd quest, you need all mercenary quests
The Morale of Despair, 4th you need all partisan
Strategic Results, 5th paragon achieve
Tactical Observations, 6th, scavenger achieve (all collections)
Totality of War, 7th, slayer achieve (hunter)
I have completed all of ToV except a few of the conquest tasks which is why I seems weird that I have not been able to get the next quest.

Will try again once I build new computer and get everything up and running here in next couple of days.

Question - Best / Crafted Powersources?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back