• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best camp for TOL ores? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
416¢
Now that TOL has been out for a few I was wondering where the best place is to farm some ores.

My group is half group gear and half waxing. Half paid and half free.

Group consists of Mag,Monk,Shammy,GAR,Bard,Cleric.

Thanks for the help :)

definitely make sure you're hitting at least Shei and Aten as frequently as you can.

I had great ore luck in basilica, several real nice camps there - I tend to avoid the other zones (especially the aug camps)

I'd would def stay away from aug camps. I've had serveral real groups came by chatting me up and even few other afk group dropping in when their pick drops due to lack of toons. That's too much traffic for my liking.

@william12 is right with regard to traffic but if you have a good DPS group and you get lucky with the camp open, the Rumblecrush/Telaris is good because you get two named for the price of one and good mob density so a good 8 hour session will get you a pile of TS items and definitely a few Ossifieds.

But, if you dont like high traffic or people invariably asking you how long you will be camping the spot then probably not where you want to be. For me, I'm super friendly with folks and I always offer to invite them to a raid so they can get Hunter credit if they need it. Also, if I see them hanging out for like 15 - 20 minutes waiting I will just send them a tell that I have to go get a food break and give them the camp.

If you are only interested in ores, you can try the Dark Agent of Luclin camp in Basilica. It is the room in the basement normally filled with the Secret Keeper PH's.

These mobs drop no loot other than for Rogue poisons. Maybe in compensation the Dark Agent spawns a lot, sometimes twice per room clear, with normal ore and rune drop rates for named.

Lol - got distracted by work before hitting post - see above DAoL post.

Question - Best camp for TOL ores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back