• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Best 3box combo with only ctwn plugins? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
140¢
Like title says best 3 box with only ctwn plugins I enjoy the ease of them, and want to keep going that route.. looking for voa expansion to live and beyond? I know 6 boxing is a better option but for simplicity and computer restraints I'd like to stick with 3.

Thank you.

best 3 box combo is whatever you have the most fun with. nobody can tell you what is best. You need a tank, a slower, and some dps. after that, do whatever makes you happy. Only bards dont have cwtns.

Like title says best 3 box with only ctwn plugins I enjoy the ease of them, and want to keep going that route.. looking for voa expansion to live and beyond? I know 6 boxing is a better option but for simplicity and computer restraints I'd like to stick with 3.

Thank you.
there are a lot of threads like this - did you look for any?

shd (or pal), enc, mag or nec or bst would be fine

Mage, Beastlord and a Bard the RGMercs Lua works great for the Bard and is equally easy. Or if you're Plugin required make a Necro instead of Bard, full pet group plus you get a rezzer.

Discussion - Best 3box combo with only ctwn plugins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back