• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Best 3 box for Classic EQ EQEmu (1 Viewer)

hamosia

RedCents
71¢
I am thinking about playing on one of the EQEmu servers and was looking for opinions on best 3 classes to Box?
I was thinking my main would be a Ranger.. So i can pull and split with Harmony, and hopefully tank it.. I was also thinking about adding a Shaman to do Slows, and to do some healing.. Last i was thinking either a Bard, or Enchanter for any adds that might come along?

Any other suggestions?

Hard to say really, emu servers vary from server to server, some like p99 doesn't allow mq2 or even multi-box
Best to check server forum boards and look at how they have set-up

I am thinking about playing on one of the EQEmu servers and was looking for opinions on best 3 classes to Box?
I was thinking my main would be a Ranger.. So i can pull and split with Harmony, and hopefully tank it.. I was also thinking about adding a Shaman to do Slows, and to do some healing.. Last i was thinking either a Bard, or Enchanter for any adds that might come along?

Any other suggestions?
SK, BRD, BRK, would be best MELEE combo FYI

Heya CWTN. Do all of your Plugins work on Emulators? I see you have it marked on the cleric and enchanter. Not sure if it just got forgotten on the other classes or if those arent working.

Heya CWTN. Do all of your Plugins work on Emulators? I see you have it marked on the cleric and enchanter. Not sure if it just got forgotten on the other classes or if those arent working.
there are several for emu - eventually all will be emu (and with current up to date stuff) when MQ is ported to emu - until then just the ones that we have already moved to the legacy mq2, which should be all of them currently - but it depends on if you're using the most recent redguides build or not

Thanks for the reply Sic. The Emu i had in mind has alot of changed spells / AAs. I guess that whouldent work well with CWTN plugins?
Maybe someone has a good Emu suggestion with CWTN plugins in mind? Im looking for an experience that is scaled to 2 to 3 groups. Not as easy from what ive read so far. And alot of the servers that have alot of people usually arent too fond of boxing.

Question - Best 3 box for Classic EQ EQEmu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back