• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Berzerker Weapon Damage vs Efficiency (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,229¢
For a zerker is the most important thing the damage of the weapon or overall weapon efficiency?

Searching two handers on Allah there are some "Velium Infused" options that can be made the spear is Dmg: 441 Delay: 30 and the hammer is Dmg: 529 Delay: 36

Is the higher damage better or is the higher efficiency better?

i always compare efficiency and specifically for my group setup, i get better performance with 36s on my 2hander toons

for mnk/bst i always try and go with the mnk/bst specific weapons since they are higher efficiency - which usually means less options to specific delay.

for my zerkers i prefer whatever the 36 delay weapon is assuming the same efficiency

i always compare efficiency and specifically for my group setup, i get better performance with 36s on my 2hander toons

for mnk/bst i always try and go with the mnk/bst specific weapons since they are higher efficiency - which usually means less options to specific delay.

for my zerkers i prefer whatever the 36 delay weapon is assuming the same efficiency

Ok, hammer it is then! =)

Does it matter that it isn't an AXE specifically for his Dichotomic Rage to actually work? Does it still work with a 2HB rather than 2HS?

Also, should the Monk in the group be using his 2HB to take best advantage of the Shared Atavism?

Why wouldn’t you go with the best ratio weapon? In this case, I believe the best ratio weapon for group geared people is the velium infused 2HP. Overall wouldn’t that be the best option?

@batweed66 i believe I’ve read in a few monk threads that 2hb is the way to go DPS wise. I think there are calculations that factor in a number of things, but I can’t remember exactly what they are. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong here, but that’s what I recall.

I would imagine if 2hb is used for best dps, then it would also be the best choice with a zerk

@batweed66 i believe I’ve read in a few monk threads that 2hb is the way to go DPS wise. I think there are calculations that factor in a number of things, but I can’t remember exactly what they are. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong here, but that’s what I recall.

I would imagine if 2hb is used for best dps, then it would also be the best choice with a zerk

Ah, now that is interesting, so the 2HB is best DPS for a Monk under normal circumstances, with or without the Zerker? I have been dual wielding on the Monk but if the 2HB is better DPS I could always make him a Velium Infused one.

Ah, now that is interesting, so the 2HB is best DPS for a Monk under normal circumstances, with or without the Zerker? I have been dual wielding on the Monk but if the 2HB is better DPS I could always make him a Velium Infused one.
yup with my testing, 2hb for monk is the way to go nonstop - especially since their proc with 1h/h2h is busted and can proc off of 2hb anyhow heh

Question - Berzerker Weapon Damage vs Efficiency

Users who are viewing this thread

Back