• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Berserker epic 1.0 : where is the Reeking Skunk ? (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, i've finaly decided to start my ber epic, but i can't find the Reeking Skunk in Toxx Forest. I've killed a lot of skunks, nothing. Has anyone had also this problem ? Do you have to kill the Skunks with your Ber ?

Hello, i've finaly decided to start my ber epic, but i can't find the Reeking Skunk in Toxx Forest. I've killed a lot of skunks, nothing. Has anyone had also this problem ? Do you have to kill the Skunks with your Ber ?
yes kill all skunks, can sometimes take a while, but kill them all use something like pocketfarm.mac to specificy skunks and go ham

Got already one, thanks a lot Sic :)
noice!

now if you were thinking ahead, you would slap a toon insude mpg and one of the hynid/crabeast blood zones - and have them lay waste (or look for lightning core and the aforementioned bloods on the bazaar)

depending if your on a modern server.. just lay waste to Anguish, normally get 2-3 lightening core per trash clear. for the cragbeast bloods, do the mission with the Cragbeast trap.. when you step in that room and 8? spawn.

I have done 3 Zerkers recently and can say w/o a doubt the Lightning Core is time sink. I went 20hr, 6hr and cried tears of joy seeing one in baz for 500p as i was offering 50k for one. The bloods as mentioned above, Tipt is your best friend. If you have multiple toons that can run it, go hunter mode!

Still on the 1.0 - though i've started to follow Sic advices and look at 1.5. I'm stuck in Plane of fear, missing one more blood. I thought it was 8 hours respawn time, but apparently not. Any advice for the scareling. You don't need to kill him with your Ber do you ?
Edit: it's not blood of course but burning essence of rage :)

Last edited:
Anyone had problem looting the Taelosian fern sample ? Cause I'm in Kod'Taz, at the very spot, in front of the "plant" (loc -750/-950) i click on it and nothing happens.

Anyone had problem looting the Taelosian fern sample ? Cause I'm in Kod'Taz, at the very spot, in front of the "plant" (loc -750/-950) i click on it and nothing happens.
As Sic mentioned just now there is a respawn time. One other possibility is that I think there was some necessary hail pre-step after starting the 1.5 before it was lootable. I think you mentioned still working on 1.0 so might not yet be able to be looted.

As Sic mentioned just now there is a respawn time. One other possibility is that I think there was some necessary hail pre-step after starting the 1.5 before it was lootable. I think you mentioned still working on 1.0 so might not yet be able to be looted.

Good to know, thx. I will come back after starting the 1.5 then.

Farming the lightning core is the ultimate timesink. The cragsbeast bloods are pretty rough, but the lightning core makes those drops look like ultra commons. Or maybe I've just been unlucky.

Question - Berserker epic 1.0 : where is the Reeking Skunk ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back