• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Becoming an Admin / Moderator (1 Viewer)

.b00n.

RedCents
10¢
Is there a chance of me becoming a forum admin and/or moderator for RedGuides? I could possibly help in the EQ2 section which I read up on actively, maybe even help Lotus out a bit. Just Wondering...

i can tell you from personal experience....it takes a lot of work...and you gotta be here for more than 1 month...and suck up to red alot :D

Ok, I shall start now!!!

Red, I didnt tell you this over the phone, but you have a SEXY voice... I would buy a ticket and visit you just to hear you say hello :)

Too Much? never been one to get on my knees and take one for the team :D

In that case..... so Red.... you a.. come here often?
Yeah im a regular here myself.. maybe we should.. a ....hang out some time?
My place or yours?

sounds to me like you just said i don't have quality....??...would you like to see the meaning of pwned now?...;) wink wink...watch it smart guy :p

You really need to read some of Creed's posts

They somehow are all good SO good in fact, that they made him a moderator

Last edited:
pbag said:
they made hikm a moderator

not to brag...but i think you meant Administrator...

(ok...maybe that was a little tiny bit of bragging...but i just couldn't help myself)

creed will always be... creed... no matter how tyraniccal nd megalomaniac he is we'll always love him cause he's... SUMPREME LEADER OF THE CMA FTW!!!!!!!!!!

Becoming an Admin / Moderator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back