• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Beating warriors and rogues in duels no healing with a paladin (1 Viewer)

scottjeff

RedCents
Heh, well I been working on this for 8 months, on my server it said I must heal vs rogue/warrior when fighting. I changed this greatly. I spec before the patch of 1.9 like 0/48/3 and I was killin 50% of warrior/rogues no healing. After the patch and better gear I was 5/33/13. To this date there is only 1 warrior and no rogues that can beat me. 371 def 8177 ac 5145 health. The reason the warrior can beat me is that its full epic and has lengendary blade of Thunderfury :mad: . I can beat everyone else :D . Just some info I guess :) well good luck guys heh seya Im not expecting to get in just wanted to say its possible for a rogue/warrior to be destroyed by a paladin not healing Alliance FTW. :cool:

Changed that Title to: Beating warriors and rogues in duels no healing with a paladin.

Sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: rogue/warrior destruction when a paladin no healing

Moved to general. I don't really see much point in this, but regardless it doesn't belong in free access.

Beating warriors and rogues in duels no healing with a paladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back