• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Beastie Luv (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

RedCents
I r wnt absess to WoW frums plz.

How to grief your NE lover: Method 57

You're riding through the desert and find your beloved NE Hunter.

He/she shuns your love, instead turning his affections toward his pet. He/she mocks you, spits at you and in his/her shame trys to run away to avoid confronting you with his new...taboo...lover.

This beastial abomination must not go unanswered. Show him the wrath of a woman/(man) scorned.

Mind Control him and force him to kill his own beloved pet, then ride away to let him contemplate his tears.

(Note: This will turn out very badly for the Hunter if he happens to be BeastialityMaster specced.)

I would like free access to the WoW forums or a RedCent. Thx.

All these noobs and there spelling impediments...

Geez...

who is this skeptic guy that keeps trying for free access???

Cretins.

You wouldn't know talent if it danced naked on a piano screaming "I'm Talented!"

Sod the apertoire! All I really want is to be a Freemason! ...I've got a second-hand Apron... *

...I'll sit in the back...

* I'll give a RedCent to anyone who PM's me and tells me why Freemasons find this Monty Python joke funny.

This was pathetic. Anyone who can charm can do this. Common sense. Cmon man, be at least a bit more creative. I'll use something I've done in EQ as an example:
Was hunting in Kurn's Tower in the Field of Bone when this Rogue tried to backstab me. He missed, not sure how but anyhow, I killed off my pet and then charmed him and used him to clear my way to basement. By the time I finished with the rogue I had gained 2 levels. =)
Now that is how you use someone.
Creed I realize this isn't something that would warrant any access at all, just felt like relating my story seeming as to the guy who made this topic posted his.

the guy who posted this topic is probably the most known member of this forum...

he is a WoW Moderator here...and has almost 3000 posts...you actually thought he was serious??

he posted to be funny and make fun of the people who actually do post stuff like this...

dulak said:
This was pathetic. Anyone who can charm can do this. Common sense. Cmon man, be at least a bit more creative. I'll use something I've done in EQ as an example:
Was hunting in Kurn's Tower in the Field of Bone when this Rogue tried to backstab me. He missed, not sure how but anyhow, I killed off my pet and then charmed him and used him to clear my way to basement. By the time I finished with the rogue I had gained 2 levels. =)
Now that is how you use someone.
Creed I realize this isn't something that would warrant any access at all, just felt like relating my story seeming as to the guy who made this topic posted his.

I wonder who skep would be making fun of,

I'm not following Creed...what kind of people???

Maybe people who post common sense worthless strategies???

Hehehe

I have an idea too! If you are a shaman, you can get mad experience by rooting a mob, and casting dot's on it! If you are lucky you wont take any damage because THE MOBS WILL BE ROOTED!

PS If you are ultra uber and already have your pet, you can send him in too for extra DPS!

I would like 3 years worth of free access to everything and a custom title that humorously shows my greatness plz. Thx.

hey redbema, why do you keep posting 2 word replies then post another straight after? trying to get that post count up ey?

Okay erol tob, i mean beastienewb...

If you notice the posts were a day apart...

Your the one who started a thread in your "what about avatars' and asked others to reply after you replied to yourself because noone ever gives a thought to anything that you say...

Why in the world would I be worried about my post count? What does it matter to me? Or especially to you?

Newb

I wanted to get to 3000 posts before Creed.

:(

Creed's at 3001 and I'm about 40 posts short.

Hey petah, like my new avatar, lol...

You can save it to your comp if you want then use it, I just wanted to show it to you...

Beastie Luv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back