• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - bard kite macro?? (1 Viewer)

im looking for one that charms then monitors pet hp then at a certain life % thats setable breaks the charm with invis click then targets pet and dots..... rinse and repeat.....

also looking for kiting path that sets kite are in not just circle but box or triangle pattern...

im looking for one that charms then monitors pet hp then at a certain life % thats setable breaks the charm with invis click then targets pet and dots..... rinse and repeat.....

also looking for kiting path that sets kite are in not just circle but box or triangle pattern...

Like I said, I don't remember ever seeing a macro that does that. However, the first part is doable (easily if you don't expect the macro to pull, too). The second part can take a bit because there's no inherent /box or /triangle command (like there is a /circle). It would probably be best to set up a kite path beforehand with advpath and just play it back on loop. Then you can have whatever path you want to adjust for terrain/zone/whatever and it'd be completely customizable. I did that once with the kaesora library mac I made to good effect (before I implemented mq2nav to just aggro all the mobs).

i just started my first bard a few months ago and starting kiting last night. as a newb at this, i think the biggest assist that could help would be the bard auto targeting mobs, charming, breaking charm at a designated range of health%, and rinse repeating. What is hard for me is the speed in which mobs die on large pulls. My biggest pull so far was 18 I was able to get exp from 11 of them. I lost 6 because of the speed in which the % dropped and 1 to my own hesitation. I've only kited for maybe 2 hours total.

the /circle command is so nice its ridiculous, my first 4 pulls were manual and successful but damn my wrist hurt. when I found a post/reply by Maskoi on the /circle command it was a god send after some advil for the carpal tunnel flare up.

i tried to use kiss to work this but had some issues i used mele off and dots i have group da up to do the initial gather and cluster the mobs together to start the circle .. i use charm and have the pet heal set up to use mosquito boots at 5% life. The main issue is the targeting getting the macro to target the highest hp mob to charm and have it auto target the lowest to sick pet on

Maskoi is it possible to have kiss assist have multiple setups for characters to run the ini i dont like changing the ini files each time ideally id like to have one for bard kissassistkite ? kissassistmele? if

Question - bard kite macro??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back