• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard epic 1.5 : the prisms (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello, EQProgression guide says "You will need an Enchanter and a Jeweler’s Kit. The combines are no-fail so don’t worry about leveling up Jewelcrafting ". Every class can have the Jewelcrafting skill, so can my bard buy one kit and combine or do i need a chanter like the guide says ? (this quest seems very long and tedious :)

Hello, EQProgression guide says "You will need an Enchanter and a Jeweler’s Kit. The combines are no-fail so don’t worry about leveling up Jewelcrafting ". Every class can have the Jewelcrafting skill, so can my bard buy one kit and combine or do i need a chanter like the guide says ? (this quest seems very long and tedious :)
you need a chanter for the imbuing (or other matching class, like the imbue fire one mag can do)

You can also purchase all the "color" diamonds in the baz. And the enchanted velium bars

Never hurts to ask in chat if someone will make them for you.

The only thing you need the jeweler kit for is the final combine that you will be doing yourself. And you do not need any skill for that.

Question - Bard epic 1.5 : the prisms

Users who are viewing this thread

Back