• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Bard + Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Nemoon

RedCents
92¢
Hello, I started playing a month ago and now ended up with a full box group using Mq2 sk, cleric, rogue and kissassist for wiz, bard enchanter.

Shadow knight
Cleric
Bard
Wizard
Enchanter
Rogue

I was thinking it Seems a little overkill with bothe bard and enchanter in group. My bard is older and enchanter new. Was thinking of change my bard for a ranger? If I toes the bard I would miss out on run speed and was thinking ranger got sow at least. But is his dps much better then a bard? Otherwise I could keep the group as it is? Druid no I got wizard for ports. Shaman no I got chanter that can slow. Mage yes better dps but then I lose out on run speed. Well just me thinking what I get what I would lose. I know bard is best for melee group and chanter for casters but I just want to keep my other toons even if it’s a mix of melee and casters.

Any advice? should I just keep my setup with bothe bard and enchanter?

Thanks 😊

bard is best for melee but does add to casters (trust me some caster grps wish they had a bard)
chanter adds less to melee than bard but its not like he brings nothing to them (nights endless terror)
as far as the whole cc thing, unless u are constantly pulling trains u cant handle, bard does the job w ae mez
then there is bard speed, double invis, epic click
When you could transfer between accounts I consolidated bard and chanter into one account, i swap according to what i want need or am doing
for optimal dps, i can tell when bard is missing

I would keep both .. twin cast aura for caster from canter with bard maxing out melee toons.. being able to kill a named in 30secs is nice but being well rounded to where u can handle anything eq has to throw at u in group content is better

Question - Bard + Enchanter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back