• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

banned (1 Viewer)

RedCents
i have been banned from eq2 for afk crafting
it happen this morning

and i just got my message from redbot with my reward and it was a soe game card 90day will trade it for wow card or wow gold if anyone wants to trade it has not been use and will not be used

i have moved to the darkside (wow)

they sent me 3 tells in a 20min period and i was not at my pc and after the third tell they told me i was going to be suspened

in eq2 terms that is banned hehehe

Looks like we need an auto answer bot now thing is i just ignore people if they send me random 001 tells and i dont know em as its usually beggars wanting cash or items you could try using that as an excuse as to why you didnt answer also say you have been hassled by a toon trying to sell you pp for real cash on splitpaw we have one called adjay who mails ya and spams ya ingame it may work if you try one of those with the cs team.

You could also tell them, "My keyboard connection was loose, and I couldn't reply."

"I had my chat window moved off the screen or underneath another window."

There was an earthquake!

A flood!

My tux was at the drycleaners!

IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!

belushi.jpg

Glad I went back to EQ1 heh...leveled my provisioner up to 52 mainly using the TS Bot. Used it sparingly though, usually overnight one night a week at the very most. About the only tells I got were people wanting me to join a guild, or spamming plat sellers...no beggars thankfully, no GMs. This was on Oasis.

...anyone need peach juice? :D

banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Back