• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro - BankSort.mac [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaen01

I am not a complete idiot!..some parts are missing
RedCents
28,145¢
Kaen01 submitted a new resource:

BankSort.mac - Will sort your bank

Will sort your bank.

Usage:

/mac sortbank BagStart BagEnd SortType Restack

SortTypes are

n - Name
t - Type
w - WornSlot1
v - Value
r - Restack only

Example:
/mac sortbank 3 7 n r
will sort bank bags 3 through 7 by name after restacking them.

/mac sortbank 1 10 r

Will only restack bank bags 1 though 10

/mac sortbank 1 24 t

Will sort bank bags 1 through 24 by type

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
just click "watch" and it will show up to download in the launcher under the macros tab. Can manually save to MQ folder, but launcher is easiest

I ran it and it (/mac banksort 1 24 t r) counted up to 388 or something like that, took 10 - 20 minutes but...
Nothing happened.

I opened all my bank bags and BOOM !!
It started moving shit around, stacking and sorting.
Cool.
I really needed it on a few toons. Especially my trade skill wizzy. he wound up with three empty bank bags. Amazing.
I even earned an achievement "Seal: Mastery of all (Raid)" What the heck???

Isn't there a command to open all bank bags? I know "Shift - B" opens all inventory.

Thank you for your hard work on this. My OCD is much calmer now.

Edit: Found it. Options (Alt O) - Keys - Command - Bank Bags Toggle. Set mine to "Shift - N"

Works great, glad I just reread so I can sort by item slot too...what parameter is used for value though? It seems very random with many "top value" items worth 0c and very little in baz

this used to work but now not so much. i sorted bags 1-8 ok, but when i tried sorting 25-30(i thougth maybe thatd do shared bank) it startede pulling stuff form my inventory and dumping it in bank. then i wetn back to my first goal and sroted 8-24...and again it started taking everything out of my inventory and putting it in the bank. also, it wont let you jsut restack anymore, you have to have it sort by something THEN R or it just ends. ive used in the past just fine though.

Not sure what happened here, but I did a /mac sortbank 1 24 n r, and my tradeskill bags went from almost completely full, to this? It isn't just stacking either... i had a full row of bones (1000 each) This deletes stuff?
EDIT: I figured out what happened here... make sure you turn of mq2autoloot BEFORE running this! At least i thought that was it.... i did /autoloot turn off, then ran it again and it deleted about half more, saying no more room in bank.

1612541888822.png

Last edited:
I could see that happening when the MAC picks up a item, and in the auto loot rules its tagged as destroyed. Ive noticed it in passing while just doing general stuff, you set something to destroy, and next one it loots, also destroys the ones in your bags.. hmm

Macro - BankSort.mac [Deleted]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back