• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Ban Centeral x2 No hand in cookie jar anymore, Its the Finger prints (1 Viewer)

OMG STFU - I'm so tired of hearing this same BS about whether Sony can or can't afford to ban their members.

This is an old argument that keeps getting rehashed let's get some helpful info on this site.

jmustful said:
OMG STFU - I'm so tired of hearing this same BS about whether Sony can or can't afford to ban their members.

This is an old argument that keeps getting rehashed let's get some helpful info on this site.

You replied to something that was 17 days old? And attacked them with it. Let it go on both sides. Who really cares. It is what it is, let it go and move on.

Hm.... It is what it is..... I will let it go too!

My new account, 3 weeks old, Banned. Never did anything with mq on that account at all. just turned it on and ran it in the background. Never loaded any plugins other than the default 'start up' plugins that load automatically when you fire up the program.

Kinda makes me wonder though now that I think back on it... I had been talking to a guild member about everquest. She was saying something about hackers and how she hated them and I told her if I wanted to, I could probably knock the login server off the web with a DoS attack. two days later the account was banned.

The more I think about it... *grumbles*

~Dragon

if you mention anything in game period to anyone about mq friend or not , you might as well just log and delete or just go hit your face with a hammer. Use teamspeak , use AIM or something that isnt EQ if your talking about mq. Talking about Eq in Eq is just as bad as GKing or Warping in a watched zone. Your just being dumb and honestly I have no sorrow for most of those types of people that get caught. Anything can be recorded either way shrug.

Cheat Smart and Act Smart, stop acting stupid and cheating stupid!

Don't say that, cause honestly me and a few friends when we played back on Luclin used a private channel to talk about it. There were like 8 of us in the channel and we would just talk about warp, map, who was using, who wasn't, all day long.

Seriously, if they banned us all and/or stopped eq, they'd still be sony...we are nothing to them, no matter how many accounts you have.

monkeybiz said:
if you mention anything in game period to anyone about mq friend or not , you might as well just log and delete or just go hit your face with a hammer. Use teamspeak , use AIM or something that isnt EQ if your talking about mq. Talking about Eq in Eq is just as bad as GKing or Warping in a watched zone. Your just being dumb and honestly I have no sorrow for most of those types of people that get caught. Anything can be recorded either way shrug.

Cheat Smart and Act Smart, stop acting stupid and cheating stupid!
And your proof is?
I talk about it, use commands, send other characters commands, etc in 2 different eq channels all day long ever since i learned about mq2, which would be about 4 years ago now.

if it were true anyone who ever asked for a multiquest(MQ) in a channel would get banned by the software scanning.

Actually, I never have discussed MQ in any chat in everquest, nor in tells or anything like that (I ain't THAT stupid). I'm figurin my mistake was in mentioning that I could knock the eq log in server off the web with a DoS attack. Wasn't 48 hours later I had my account banned. Talked with my friend and he said he hasn't been online to check e-mail (the accounts actually in his name, although he doesn't play it) so no clue if anything was sent or not yet. He's supposed to call SoE and ask whats up, but he's a total slacker, it may take him 3 months to get around to it.

No worries on my part though, I have 2 other accounts and their all running fine and no bannings, even with MQ running in the back ground.

A certain EX-guild member though may just find herself wondering why she was booted from the guild, and why several of her "friends" no longer talk to her. Sucks to be her... I'm the Vindictive sort... and I never forget or forgive a slight..

Dragon

(The way I think it happened is she reported me as being a hacker in regards to my statement... and SoE took a closer look at my account, might have been something there they could find in the logs or something, either that or they just take a dim view of anyone saying they can knock them offline.. who knows.)

Ban Centeral x2 No hand in cookie jar anymore, Its the Finger prints

Users who are viewing this thread

Back