• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Automate my Pally to cure Restless Ice? (1 Viewer)

AeristVZ

RedCents
178¢
Anyone have any ideas for this? My two AA cures work if I land them both in the 6 seconds before the debuff resets. I figure this would be difficult to execute for Kiss. My level 115 splash cure, however, cures it in one go. Is there any good line I could add to my ini that would cast the splash on my location when restless ice is on me?

Probably be easier to cast the two AA cures
Heal1=AAcure1|100|Cond1
Heal2=AAcure2|100|Cond1

Cond1=${Me.Song[Restless Ice].ID}

The problem with that is that one of them has about a 3 second cast time and a 3(?) minute recast. The other has an instant cast time, but a much longer recast (10 minutes?). Since the first one isn't an instant cast, its actually pretty unlikely that Kiss reactions will be good enough to get them both in the 6 second window. Then, since the recast times are unequal, it's very unlikely that kiss would ever get them aligned after the first miss. I feel like the splash cure would be way more likely to work.

Heal -should- do it most of the time, but I see the issue.

I haven't been able to get a "player-chosen" aoe to work in Kiss. I'm assuming this is a "click in the area you want" cure, which is (more than likely) very difficult for Kiss to process...

Sic or Kaen may know more, I would hit them up in the Discord channel if you have not already.

For that buff, it appears in song window atm and seems kiss or ihc can't handle it yet. Anyway there is some solution to this. Add a cure heal to your kiss ini like expurgated blood for cleric. Put it in the heal section not the cure one.
For ihc, you have to modify ihclerc util if i remember well, in order to mem and use that heal instead of another one. Keep in my that your toon will randomnly fire that cure spell in the heal line.
For pally, i don't know the class, but it will be the same, you should have an aa or a cure spell that cure it, put in your heal section so it will fire randomly and cure it if you have it

A
For that buff, it appears in song window atm and seems kiss or ihc can't handle it yet. Anyway there is some solution to this. Add a cure heal to your kiss ini like expurgated blood for cleric. Put it in the heal section not the cure one.
For ihc, you have to modify ihclerc util if i remember well, in order to mem and use that heal instead of another one. Keep in my that your toon will randomnly fire that cure spell in the heal line.
For pally, i don't know the class, but it will be the same, you should have an aa or a cure spell that cure it, put in your heal section so it will fire randomly and cure it if you have it
As far as you know, is it possible to put a splash type spell in the ini?

You need a condition that checks that they are both ready to cast OR the recast time is greater then the recast time minus 4 seconds or so. So it will cast if they are both ready or it will cast if the other spell was cast within such a short time. You might be able to do it using spell counters by one spell casting if x counters exist on the debuff and the other spell cast when y counters exist with the long recast spell being the first check, the second spell should always be ready unless it's being cast elsewhere but I can't check that without eq/mq2 sub or a pally... Sorry :-P

For splash spells, eqmule added to core a long time ago that you can cast a splash spell and it will default to your character/target location if you don't specify a location. I haven't used kiss in a long time but I assume that it will behave much the same unless you are specifying a target for the spell in kiss ini

Paladin purification AA for self (or Blessing of purification to cure others) cures restless ice with a single cast.
This worked actually... I thought Purification wouldn't cure it in one go for some reason. I just put it in my heal lines at 99% and it basically just goes off every 15 mins. Thanks!

Edit:
Wanted to add that I noticed they ninja fixed Restless Ice. It now lasts 35 seconds before resetting instead of 6.

A lot of good info but what are the known cleric spells/aa that will cure this? Is there a group spell that can be put in the heals line up that will work? I hate this Fing song! Ready to head to DGB and go postal lol

Discussion - Automate my Pally to cure Restless Ice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back