
You have to go to the config gui. You can only do it from there.Only issue I have had is cannot seem to change which toons in a folder are selected. Example: I have 10 toons in mainteam and depending on what Im doing I change which toons will load by checking or unchecking. Cannot seem to do that now. Am I missing something?
This is the exact same problem I am having with my groupMy hotkeys are not working either.. Well some do some dont.. I use Cnt+Alt+1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on.. 1 2 work.. 3 nothing.. 4 works.. 5 6 nothing.. I dont get why some work and some dont.. Also I am on a standard QWERTY Keyboard.. Never had this issue till this patch.
I'm finding to be happening for me as well. ctrl alt 1 and 3 unresponsive camped out both accounts completely and reloaded. then ctrl 1 worked but #3 had to be camped all the way out and back in again.My hotkeys are not working either.. Well some do some dont.. I use Cnt+Alt+1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on.. 1 2 work.. 3 nothing.. 4 works.. 5 6 nothing.. I dont get why some work and some dont.. Also I am on a standard QWERTY Keyboard.. Never had this issue till this patch.
Ive changed all my hotkeys and still doesnt work.. same toons messed up.. I then rebooted my PC.. and all the changes I made are all reverted.. It saved nothing. I changed hotkeys to 9 toons and even deleted a second profile.. but when i came back after reboot everything was reverted to before the patch? The ini file for toons seems to be gone now as well. So im guessing it was intigrated and cant fix it ourselfs
Ugg.. Thats a pain in arse. But can do it. ThanksYou have to go to the config gui. You can only do it from there.
I tried that but it didn't work.
When I go to Redguides > Discord I get this:
"It no work" isn't super helpful for us to help you troubleshoot. Jump on discord and explain the symptoms you're having and we'll see if we can help.The computer that is not running mq loads everquest perfectly fine, the computer I run mq on is now fucked..... deleted mq, deleted everquest, clean install of everquest and I get in..... install mq and everything goes for a shit. Not sure why something that worked flawlessly is now fubar.
Not sure if it will help but I have seen a few posts where using the "Load Legacy Config" button loads all your login info and it works.Hi all,
Big change eh?
Anywho, hopefully there is someone who is familiar with, or has already solved this specific issue watching the thread that can help.
I use ISBoxer, and have set it up to work with MQ2Autologin. As of the last update, it no longer works.
So, here's where I'm at:
Will any of these help?
- Ran EQ launcher and waited for the files to update.
- Ran InnerSpace and Redguides launcher.
- Updated MQ via the Redguides launcher.
- Start MQ via Redguides launcher.
- Started the login process for 1 character via InnerSpace (I always load a druid that can port back to Guild Hall first)
- Received a prompt to set a master password, which I entered as it looked like it was required.
- Login process waits at login screen ... until I get bored and kill the eq session.
- Next I look on the forums and see many folks having various issues, none appear to use ISBoxer
- Check in MQ2Autologin via the right click menu that my profile (I only use one) and characters are present, they are.
- I then try to log in a character without InnerSpace, just right click MQ from tray --> AutoLogin --> Profiles --> <my_profile> --> <my_character>
- EQ loads and waits at the login screen; the account name is populated with an account name that is different to the character I'm trying to load
- Get bored, kill eq process using [esc].
If anyone can help, and / or shed some light on what is causing the issue that'd be grand.
- clear the master password?
- load legacy config next time?
- re-enter all my passwords for each character?
pour myself a stiff drink. Done, feel better, still cant login.- run around the room waving my hands in the air yelling, don't panic! don't panic!
Also, what's the master password about? Having set it, I see there's a button to reveal it, why?
Appreciate any reply's etc as I'm sure there's a few other folks wanting help also.

I shall give that a go.Not sure if it will help but I have seen a few posts where using the "Load Legacy Config" button loads all your login info and it works.
View attachment 57672
for luck!And pour another drink, you know, just in case.

Yup, worked like a charm.Not sure if it will help but I have seen a few posts where using the "Load Legacy Config" button loads all your login info and it works.
View attachment 57672
I have the same problem as @Naturesong. However, this did not resolve the problem.Not sure if it will help but I have seen a few posts where using the "Load Legacy Config" button loads all your login info and it works.
View attachment 57672
It still just waits indefinitely, and I kill the process.Are you running IsBoxer elevated (if you are uncheck run as admin)?I have the same problem as @Naturesong. However, this did not resolve the problem.It still just waits indefinitely, and I kill the process.
AlwaysAre you running IsBoxer elevated (if you are uncheck run as admin)?
No change. Inner Space prompts for elevation, so I presume you mean the configuration setting once open. I changed the setting in configuration to not Run as Administrator, and it's the same. It launches EQ, MQ is injected, AutoLogin loads, and it just sits there.Always

You have to go to the config gui. You can only do it from there.
Agreed. The issue you're experiencing and what I am experiencing are pretty big regressions and standard use-cases.I had the same problem as the poster you helped. I am constantly checking/unchecking toons for squads. Needing to digging through another menu and changing this is a massive step backwards in functionality.
I hope there is a fix coming, or the ability to retrograde. Losing core functionality feels bad.
Agreed. The issue you're experiencing and what I am experiencing are pretty big regressions and standard use-cases.
As another guy earlier in this thread, I'm having some struggles with hotkeys not being enabled; it seems to happen when I load a few chars simultaneously. It generally happens with 1-2 out of 6. Relogging the chars where hotkeys aren't working seems to fix it.
Would it be possible to add a stagger, maybe, when loading several chars? Like InnerSpace? Wait one second or something before running each char in a profile?
yeah it was supposed to have a delay but the delay seemed incidental (as in, we're not sure where the delay even came from, but it happened)... when the code changed the delay disppeared like magic.
Maybe i'll spam 6 chars a few more times. But i think we'll add a delay back in.

Ok, I added an old toon then everything went to shit. Can't log in or use hot key to switch between toons.
There has to be a better way to roll out a new plugin,.
How do we return the way it was?
How does one LoadAll checked characters from some profile in the new UI?
EDIT2: SOLVED Figured LoadAll is left click on the whole profile. Guess that is not so bad.
I believe it was right click in the old UI.
Still unsolved, how does one toggle a check mark for character in the new UI? Left click loads the character but right click should have brought the context menu no?
EDIT: another regression that I am seeing is that in old UI you could see which characters were loaded in the game when you inspected a profile. New UI does not show this status, or maybe it shows it somewhere else?
You can toggle the check mark by clicking open config from the main menu, select the profile you want to edit then double left click the name you want to toggle.How does one LoadAll checked characters from some profile in the new UI?
EDIT2: SOLVED Figured LoadAll is left click on the whole profile. Guess that is not so bad.
I believe it was right click in the old UI.
Still unsolved, how does one toggle a check mark for character in the new UI? Left click loads the character but right click should have brought the context menu no?
EDIT: another regression that I am seeing is that in old UI you could see which characters were loaded in the game when you inspected a profile. New UI does not show this status, or maybe it shows it somewhere else?
You're right. Big B. Don't mean to be an ass....but I know I was.Travel back in time.
Since you didn't actually describe your problem or what steps you took, and ended with a toxic attitude i'm going to assume you're not looking for help.
A considerable amount of work has gone into this upgrade and it is working for most people. As with all new things, some change is inevitable. We've been working all day to help respond to problems and fix issues.
You can remove the profile and associated characters by clicking open config from the main menu, select the profile you want, then click remove. You can also remove individual characters by selecting the characters option, then right click the character name to edit / remove.You're right. Big B. Don't mean to be an ass....but I know I was.
I am looking for help but am very frustrated after trying to get it going and has nothing to do with y'all. Shit's gone left here at home.
Is there a way to completely delete the Auto Login and start over?
Thanks man.