• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Autoforage Doesn't Work (1 Viewer)

ammorgan03

RedCents
I tried using the autoforage feature and it doesn't forage anything at all.

I tried adding items to the list but it doesn't even hit the forage button to forage the items.

Thats wierd I can't figure out how to stop my char from foraging. One of the plugins is making me forage and I don't know which one hehe. I think it is MQ2Melee but nothing seems to stop me from foraging.

hoosierbilly said:
I have noticed that the commands to start and stop forge are slightly different:
/start forage
/stopforage

Note the space in the "start" command, but not in the "stop" command. Hope this helps you, it would be the first time I was able to answer soemthing, hehe.

Odd. The version of MQ2Autoforage I use doesn't require a space. just /startforage and stopforage for me.

If you run autoskills and have forage turned on there, it seems to supercede autoforage. I have had to turn off forage in the autoskills so it is much easier.

/autoskills foraging off

I believe. ))

toejam

Autoforage Doesn't Work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back