• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Autobank (1 Viewer) 1.0

riot

RedCents
498¢
riot submitted a new resource:

Autobank - Tradeskills banking made easy

I'm using this for tradeskill farming. How I use it is: I fill up my inventory and bank with extraplanar trade satchels. Then I go out, farm materials, and run back to the bank (or pop banker gnome if it's up). Then run this macro to autobank everything in the bags that I define. Makes very quick work of banking tradeskill items and ensures that everything in my bank gets stacked properly.

Read more about this resource...

nookie - I approved your resource, this looks useful

just wanted to point out in case you didn't know otherwise

autobank button you can right-click and select "tradeskill items" and then just hitting auto-bank will auto-bank every tradeskill item you have (there's no specificity for x amount of bags or anything, but wanted to point this out in case you didn't know)

1624918791781.png

I think the "everything I defined" bit will be the useful part honestly.
As autobank will put my trophy's and water in the bank because they are tradeskill. If the autobank feature built into MQ2 had an option to ignore items I think it'd be one of the best thing since sliced bread.

giphy.gif

As autobank will put my trophy's and water in the bank because they are tradeskill. If the autobank feature built into MQ2 had an option to ignore items I think it'd be one of the best thing since sliced bread.
Yah, I hate having to go back into the bank and grab my trophies, tools and containers.

Last edited:
100% that's why i mentioned the built-in thing has no specificity

Made some updates to this macro to work with latest version of MQ emu (change to leftmouseup and the bank window naming). Also added a bit to /autoinventory if your bank can't take an item

autobank emu updates:
| autobank.mac
| Authors: riot
| Purpose:
|    Autobanks items in bags. Useful for banking after farming tradeskill mats
|    Usage:
|        /mac autobank #, where # is the amount of bags you want banked starting with upper left bag and going left to right and top to bottom.

Sub Main
    /declare i int outer
    /declare Container string
    /declare BagCount int outer ${Param0})

/for i 1 to ${BagCount} {
        /if (${InvSlot[pack${i}].Item.Container}) {
            /call BankIt ${i}
        }
    }
    /next i
/return   

Sub BankIt
    /declare j int
    /declare k int
    /declare previd int
    /varset k ${Me.Inventory[pack${i}].Container}
    /for j 1 to ${k}
        /if (${Me.Inventory[pack${i}].Item[${j}].ID}) {
            /squelch /nomodkey /shiftkey /itemnotify in pack${i} ${j} leftmouseup
            /delay 5 ${Cursor.ID}
            /varset previd ${Cursor.ID}
            /while (${Cursor.ID}) {
                /nomodkey /notify BankWnd BW_AutoButton leftmouseup
                /delay 1 ${Cursor.ID}
                /if (${Cursor.ID} == ${previd}) {
                    /autoinventory
                }
                /varset previd ${Cursor.ID}
            }
        }
    /next j
/return

:OnExit
    /endmacro
/return

nookie - I approved your resource, this looks useful

just wanted to point out in case you didn't know otherwise

autobank button you can right-click and select "tradeskill items" and then just hitting auto-bank will auto-bank every tradeskill item you have (there's no specificity for x amount of bags or anything, but wanted to point this out in case you didn't know)

View attachment 31047
Is this option gone now? When I right click on autobank I dont get any options.

Kar

Macro - Autobank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back