• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - auto quit from tells (1 Viewer)

obii1kanobie

RedCents
63¢
Me and my buddy share EQ accounts, he has his 2 and then my two i mainly play, but im looking for a plugin I can use to tell a char to /quit the game without using eqbc. The reason I ask is because if one of us is in and forgets to get out of the game, we would like to be able to send a tell to tell the char to quit the game. We have treid the booting process and it seems to never work, and i think that's because of our downflags, we rebuff when a effect fades. I tried looking for something like this, but couldn't find anything to use as a plugin.

Last edited:
We are currently working on a plugin that can text or email you.

So you will be able to put in alerts
Rich (BB code):
/textme Hey GM is in the zone
or
Rich (BB code):
/emailme Hey GM is in the zone

Also over the next week or so I will be rewriting the KIssAssist AFK section and incorporating GFTO into Kiss as well to address these issues.

Our members macroing safely is our primary concern and always has been.

Wow, I never would have thought about the events portion, i wouldn't want that to happen because if we are activaly playing and that happens. Events is a nice place to set it up i think

Plugin - auto quit from tells

Users who are viewing this thread

Back