• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Auto Macro not working anymore (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Hi All hoping someone can help. As of today i cannot get Auto_CLR Auto_BRD or Auto_WAR to work as they have done previously. Also Kissassist nuke for my Mag is not working.
I have done the up dates but nothing i do seems to work.
I am a very basic user and have had it working for a few years.
When i try to load Auto_CLR all i get is (Unable to add macro Line.)
Any help would be appreciated Thanks

Maybe post a screenshot of the exact error messages. If you're getting errors across multiple macros, it could be a folder issue. Double check the settings in the launcher and make sure that's the folder where your ini and Auto-macs are stored.

I'm not sure if Auto-macs are still being updated. I know Noob was revising them about a year ago. No idea if anybody has updated them for 111-115 lvl stuff.

Hi All hoping someone can help. As of today i cannot get Auto_CLR Auto_BRD or Auto_WAR to work as they have done previously. Also Kissassist nuke for my Mag is not working.
I have done the up dates but nothing i do seems to work.
I am a very basic user and have had it working for a few years.
When i try to load Auto_CLR all i get is (Unable to add macro Line.)
Any help would be appreciated Thanks

All of the IHC mac's were based off of auto to start. They work in similar way. And for the 3 classes you listed there is a supported IHC mac.

Thanks for the reply's and i have tried IHC and the clr hardly healed and the tank and group died badly on multiple tries. it may be because i am new to IHC. Also is there a Magician setting for IHC as i could not find one.
I Have attached a screen shot of the error i get with Just MQ@ loaded on all characters. happens on all 6 characters.
With Iboxer loaded first for easier characters switching i cannot load the warrior (see attached) and Cleric error (see attached)

Attachments

• Loading MQ2 by itself.png
    Loading MQ2 by itself.png
    113.6 KB · Views: 30
  • Warrior Auto_WAR.PNG
    Warrior Auto_WAR.PNG
    70.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Cleric error.PNG
    Cleric error.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 34
Thanks for the reply's and i have tried IHC and the clr hardly healed and the tank and group died badly on multiple tries. it may be because i am new to IHC. Also is there a Magician setting for IHC as i could not find one.
I Have attached a screen shot of the error i get with Just MQ@ loaded on all characters. happens on all 6 characters.
With Iboxer loaded first for easier characters switching i cannot load the warrior (see attached) and Cleric error (see attached)

It looks like the new patcher has put the files in a different place to where you used to run mq2 from. If you look at your error it shows you where it is looking for the files. You need to copy them from where you used to run mq2 to where they are now. I think most people had mq2 on their desktop, but now it defaults to the path shown under where it says "could not open macro file".

Close down mq2 and EQ. Copy the contents of your old folder to the new one (to copy your ini files, macros etc), re run the patcher (to update mq2) and you should be sorted.

Question - Auto Macro not working anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back