• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Auto Insult is getting axed! (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
http://www.autoassault.com/news/

Looks like the train wreck that is AA is finally getting hauled off to the scrap yard where it belongs.

That THAT Pann! bufu Maybe next time you'll think twice about banning me from the AA forums, for taking on the plight of the poor Aussie MMO gamer, and our constant torment about being pushed to the back of the line, in favour of the much worshipped American & European player base.

REVENGE IS SWEET! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wonder what it takes to get an MMORPG closed down. Does it have to become unprofittable, or does it merely need to stop performing to the company's expectations? I would think the latter, but that must be a very fine line.

i cant imagine why anyone would want to be without you ripperjack, you bring so much to the community.

Auto Insult is getting axed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back