• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - auto grant enable/disable command

Solution
/notify AAWindow AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton leftmouseup

you can check the current state with something like mq.TLO.Window('AAWindow/AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton').Checked() or ${Window[AAWindow].Child[AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton].Checked} if you were trying to broadcast or automatically change it from one checked state to the other
/notify AAWindow AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton leftmouseup

you can check the current state with something like mq.TLO.Window('AAWindow/AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton').Checked() or ${Window[AAWindow].Child[AAW_AutoGrantAAsButton].Checked} if you were trying to broadcast or automatically change it from one checked state to the other

Solution
Auto grant is every 5 levels or so? Why would you need to turn it on and off a lot? Just curious since the only benefit to having it off is for the first 4000 AA that you can get the bonus on.

But seeing the post above I guess it was needed enough to make that short cut. Huh, I just turned mine on and left it.

Auto grant is every 5 levels or so? Why would you need to turn it on and off a lot? Just curious since the only benefit to having it off is for the first 4000 AA that you can get the bonus on.

But seeing the post above I guess it was needed enough to make that short cut. Huh, I just turned mine on and left it.
nah, i didn't have the shortcut, but i just checked to see what it would be, but i > am < gonna add it to my hotkeys

Question - auto grant enable/disable command

Users who are viewing this thread

Back