• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Assist (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
Is there a way to make boxes assist on a NON aggro opponent? I'm struggling with a partisan task and I have to kill a mob before it gets somewhere, cannot root or snare. and my bots just stand there and dont help.

The answer is going to be dependent on the specific automation macro that you're using. Most of them do not have built in functionality to attack something that is non-agro (mainly so you don't get stuck trying to kill a quest giver or merchant type mob). You will likely have to rig up something specific to your situation.

Is there a way to make boxes assist on a NON aggro opponent? I'm struggling with a partisan task and I have to kill a mob before it gets somewhere, cannot root or snare. and my bots just stand there and dont help.
That FM quest is impossible unless you have a higher end rogue buddy or manually use the rogue. Because those lavabombs generate no agro they are like an object not really a mob.

Question - Assist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back