• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Armor upgrades (1 Viewer)

Noob001

RedCents
208¢
Any suggestions as to the easiest and/or fastest place to get T1 TBL visible gear for my crew? they are all currently in Conflagrant gear with roughly 15K aa's (all F2P btw)

stratos, doing the first couple of quests and then doing FF and get into smoke trials and working towards brass palace and some of the other missions are a great way to get geared up.

I farmed a few nameds in stratos while i was in sub-TBL gear

Dour is a good camp - 3 nameds here

1575949387597.png

I geared my team via Missions and Trials. I found that in just conflag gear made it difficult to deal with some of the boss mechanics especially those that have a AoE or DoT. Might have to find a few souls to help you out for the first little bit. Now that said I have noticed that GMM drop decent gear and tend to be a bit on the eaiser side albeit a bit buggier, but in conflagrant gear as a fresh 110 I can clear this content. The lockout isnt too bad so you can run and clear this Mission then head out to something else for a bit then come back for another run.

Thanks for the advise everyone, working on aa's and getting some non-prestige augs in TBM at the moment to bump up some statas in the fresh conflag gear.
All accounts but 1 are F2P which means GMM gear is out since it's all prestige, was hoping for some easy camps like the Bi'Faak camp in FM but in Stratos or T1 TBL zones.... oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained

I would recommend that you sub into the game. Aside from the perks you get the more money they get the more reason they have to keep the game going and making new content.

I'd focus on gearing the tank first with as many non-vis slots as you can get from the Darkness Howls mission in GMM. You were notice a WORLD of difference as these items are like a tier 4 TBL.

Once you get that done, you'll be able to tank TBL MUCH better. I was able to complete DH with conflag gear while 3 boxing, and it gets easier after every new piece

try to pass the Trial of Three. I recommend then getting your group into empyr and farm moobies for your T3 visibles. Tank first, get all eight pieces, then cleric, then mezzer and the rest to follow. Moobies are dropping at a better rate off the named there these days, not sure when they changed it but I know for sure because Ive farmed that place ALOT for them them lol! If you cant pass the trial, then see about passing it individually on 3 of your toons with someones help so you can set a campfire in there. Once you set a campfire there then your other 3 toons can campfire in regardless if they did not pass a trial.

If your in full conflagrant and can't do GMM, I'd say stick with doing Trial of Three and Wending Ways. Use the macros here on redguides to get through them. Farm them every 6 hours as often as you can for T1 gear. Then work your way to being able to request Brass Palace. Don't try to take T2 named mobs in conflagrant gear.

Question - Armor upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back