• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Are You Satisfied, members (1 Viewer)

vipervenom

RedCents
I really want to subscribe but before i do, can any of you members tell me whether you are satisfied with the WoW content and whether it is really worth it to join

thx

Lots of useful stuff, and membership for a month is extremely cheap. It's worth it.

for WoW i have found many guides...tbh if ur looking for making money while u sleep it isnt that good...
but if u work hard, read lots of the guides, use them well, ull soon have 1000 gold like me. (Yup people ive earnt that much money from this site!!!!)

For the price it's worth it.

There's some other pay forums out there, but you have to be a 1337 haxxor to get the most out of them. Most of their tips and tricks wind up in here anyway... :rolleyes:

i love it but dont be expecting 100g from the moment u log in its not that easy. but hey ive made a tonne of cash from it :D

This place has all the information and most of the same things, hell , even more than everyone else that I've seen at places such as gamebugs, RPG exploiters, etc. But for a great price and a nice , trusting community to release your information to. People you can trust :P. An an active community as well. Theres always new stuff all the time every day being posted in the subscribers forum.

Everything I've read in one way or another has been very helpful to me.
Join this site, same stuff, hell even more stuff and information, very newb friendly with the instructions, for a better price as well. The other places don't give instructions, mostly copy+paste from other pay sites. And don't really help you for the 20$, sometimes even 30-50$, you give them. The other sites are a waste of effort, money, and time.

So be cool, join reguides....Everyone else is doing it >_>
*peer pressure*

I found 2 tips in here that, in my opinion, paid for the membership. Basicallly this site is a forum. Players post their secrets here and we all capitalize on them. There is a moderator that weeds out the jerks.

I joined this site because I wanted to see how my money making scheme's measure up with others. Most of my best ideas are posted here,,,, a couple are not... But like someone posted earlier, you will get nothing without working hard.

now a dead forum, i have been a member for a couple days, dont need advice to see how great this site is ;)

Are You Satisfied, members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back