• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Fabulous - Appreciation for RGers (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,936¢
Just wanted to say thanks to all of the creators, devs, and active forum posters providing a wealth of information on this site. It's incredibly helpful, and the tools available are quite wonderful. Came back in Mid November to live after sporadically playing TLPs and leveled a fresh group up. Even went as far to tank swap in the late 90s. But thanks to all the helpful threads, and useful tools on this site was able to finish Paragon in ToL last night. Just felt it was a great testament to how effective Next and some of the plugins can be for starting from scratch to try and tackle current content. If anyone was thinking it's too daunting, a couple of months with the right tools and you can be with the pack too. Thanks again! Y'all are great.

you're doing great l8er!

RG is only possible because of folks just like you! so thanks for being awesome

I'd like to thank the development team and the community here at RG too. I'm a returning player, but new to the RG community. I can't state how much fun the last week has been to explore the library of plugins and features available here and have a great multi-boxing experience in-game. Many of my old characters have a breathe of life back in them thanks to your hard work.

Fabulous - Appreciation for RGers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back