• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Anything New in the last 7 months??? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
37¢
Hey all, just getting used to the swing of things after 7 months off and just getting into this new xpac. just curious if anything new in the world of RedGuides that i may have missed out on.

Thank you Thank you

I was boxing dual zerkers warrior tank cleric shaman and a bard. just dont wanna be behind when i can get all of em back up n going.

Hey all, just getting used to the swing of things after 7 months off and just getting into this new xpac. just curious if anything new in the world of RedGuides that i may have missed out on.

Thank you Thank you

I was boxing dual zerkers warrior tank cleric shaman and a bard. just dont wanna be behind when i can get all of em back up n going.

you have a great team setup and should be able to do really well. I'm just back to the game ~3 weeksish, so I know some of what you're about to go through.

TBL mobs huuurt, they wtfsplode your tank, so you have clr and shm will give you a hand up.

OldTimer has a great Conflagrant to T3 guide HERE This is a good place to start and work through the progression, once you can start getting your tank T3'd you will feel much better about life.

Lots of really cool things happening around here. Discord is very active and people chat on there all throughout the day, with several very knowledgeable people helpin us scrubs stay running nice and smooth.

If you were using KISS before, the new version, 11.0+ has new conditionals which might not like some old .ini files - so take some time and check out THIS thread updated by ChatWithThisName

For MQ2Nav you can !meshes on discord to get some links, but here they are as well. There have been some recent updates to MQ2Nav so I would expect some updates sometime to the mesh repositories in the future (just a guess), but this will get you running with MQ2Nav

INI:
Meshes
------

There is currently no shared or agreed upon distribution method for meshes.

Here  is 3 large libraries of meshes some of them are very well done and curated others are just done by standard settings and might work.

1. [Wired420](https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2nav-meshes.340/)
> click the download link to proceed to his link library

3. [ChatWithThisName](https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/mq2nav-navmeshs.221/)

3. [kaen01](https://eurymedon.feralhosting.com/kaen01/)
> hover mouse over the folder to select the folder then click down download arrow to get a zip with all files.

You can also issue the command [!mesh][zoneshortname]to get link to that speicific zone or [!mesh][all] to get a link to all the meshes

NoNagWindows are not a thing anymore - DB wasn't feeling the plugin and it is now no longer supported - in case you end up curious. I've found the best thing is to just minimize the window and forget about it, once per char per login, ezpz

As always this is a great community with some fresh faces from when I played last (like ChatWithThisName), tons of help around here - be cool to all the mods and the creators, they put a ton of work in so we can enjoy this oldass game.

Welcome back and much love!

Discussion - Anything New in the last 7 months???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back