• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

anyone on prexus available to help with an epic? (1 Viewer)

redskycrow

RedCents
21¢
I don't literally mean help unless you just want to I am tring to find out the spawn cycle on a couple of mobs for 2 of my epics the named golems in pofear(dread, terror and fright) and Venril Sathir in Karnor's Castle. I have been checking these zone for like 4 days and non of them have spawned

Thanks,
Redskycrow

some mobs are perma camped. I been trying to kill lord seru for 6 months now. been checking every time I go online. zero. nothing. nada.

unbelivable

well they finally popped but i can't get anywhere with them soloing my wiz can put a dent in venril but I have to low of HP for sustaned melee and as to the gelems can you say 5 deats before even getting close to them so if anyone has a suggestion or ideas would be very helpful.

Thanks,
redskycrow

please disreguard as I managed to track down some old friends and managed to piece together a mini raid lol

anyone on prexus available to help with an epic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back