• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

anyone like racing (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
I know a few people here that like racing...

Anyone else that I don't know about like racing?...I love racing!

(and i'm bored ATM...)

Depends what you mean by "racing"... My stepdad is the producer for Sea Rodder ... http://www.searodder.com so I love Speedboat racing, my mom used to race on sailboats, so thats fun too, I also race Gas Cars, Gas Boats, I love car racing, Street racing, NASCAR.... erm, I love all kinds of racing :) Oh and I LOVE Motorbike racing!! that shit is sick!!!!!

i'm mainly talking about NASCAR...

but anything is cool...i used to be a street racer...ended kinda badly for me though...so i don't do it anymore...once i get my car and liscense back i will only be racing on the track....

the reason i ask...i'm starting a nascar/anything racing site...and wanted peoples opinions of it...(as always...)

I love NASCAR gogo Stewart :D

(i'm a gibbs fan from his football days)

But if there is a start and finish line i'll watch.

i'll just pretend you meant to say Jr...

by the way...check out the link in my sig...it's just starting up...but i hope it'll be a pretty damn good site...

go to the forum...

The site that you can see now is just a place holder...i'm working behind the scenes on the 'real' version of the site...i just wanted to go ahead and get somethhing launched...the final version will look about 100 times better...:eek:

anyone like racing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back