• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Any Test players experiencing frequent crashes? (1 Viewer)

lowres09

RedCents
112¢
I posted this over at the ISBoxer forums as well. I want to correlate it with the update on 12/7 but I swear my clients randomly crash without any repeatable cause.

AFAIK the compile is a little buggy, eqmule is working on it. Have you had crashes without mq2 running to determine if its isboxxer or mq2?

AFAIK the compile is a little buggy, eqmule is working on it. Have you had crashes without mq2 running to determine if its isboxxer or mq2?

No, I haven't tried to run without MQ2. My crew would be too unwieldy without it.

Again, I haven't found a way to reproduce my crash- is there an MQ2 debug that I could be submitting to help?

I'll try without ISBoxer tomorrow to see how it fares. I did send lax a trace debug as well to see if he sees anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Update - I've tried running without ISBoxer and I am still getting random crashes. I can let my boxes idle indefinately with MQ2 and KA loaded without any crashes. This only happens in combat. The one thing I've noticed is I've never crashed my main puller/tank throughout this process, he is not running KA just MQ2Melee.

I am wondering if this could be a KA thing now- unsure.

Question - Any Test players experiencing frequent crashes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back