• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Any macros or Lua that will cycle through my bags and find "prizes" and create for sale links to general? (1 Viewer)

I dont want to automate to a public channel, i want to create the links...the links are a pain to create via the standard process, you have to do a blank tell to the item link itself..go pull the hex it writes to the log, open your ini file and past the information to a social key..

Sorry wasnt clear enough

Like this...

Its tedious to step through each item and do these steps.

you can use mq2linkdb to get links for items, but that doesn't sound like what you're looking for either

you can use mq2linkdb to get links for items, but that doesn't sound like what you're looking for either
Looking at that, I've loaded it...this would work perfectly, once i figure out how to cycle my inventory.

I found one....i think i can handle it from here...

Question - Any macros or Lua that will cycle through my bags and find "prizes" and create for sale links to general?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back