• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

any ideas? (1 Viewer)

lichbone

RedCents
I have been running Target.mac with circle and twist with nostun2 on combine.... and i have been randomly stopping, not only do i just stop but i cant move ...so i die...any ideas? also, i was using superduperreallyghetto speed (just /speed 1) and it was dropping me to server....

Speed is real buggy sometimes it does that. I only use speed now when im running long distances. I also make sure not to have any speed buffs on( don’t know if this causes it but one time i could hardly move and I unclicked sow and i could move again) I read somewhere that you had to use 1 or 1.5 or 2 but not 1.2 cause it would make it buggy.
I think this mat be the cause of having a speed buff on at the same time.

Also check encumber. If you have too much weight it will freak out too. Its like the
logic doesn’t support encumber.

I can neither confirm nor deny any of these but maybe this helps

I have noticed also that if I can hit the numlock and then hit /circle on 65 and i start circling as I should. But if i stop without doing a /circle off I am not able to get circle going again unless I zone out then back in.

I was wondering also why people still twist selos in when we can use the do crack speed and why do others suggest twisting the same song numerous times, as /twist 2 2 2 , wouldnt leaveing the song on still DD the mob instead of twisting multiple of it. I have it on a low lvl bard now so I only have one decent song. I was just wondering about the multiple twist of the same song.

Well i had the same problem with cirlce but it just stopped, not sure what i changed and the twist thing is cause the dd will go faster if you twist it and if you just twist the DD the you only have to do /twist 2 because it does it over and over.
but if you want to add sow and or heal then you have to go somehting like /twist sow DD DD heal...

I think what he is saying is this..
/twist 2 2 2 is just as good as /twist,

but say you wanted to twist in selos from slot 1, you could do:
/twist 1 2 which would do selos + dd but this would be better:
/twist 1 2 2 which would do selos + dd + dd again before redoing selos.

Most of the time people do /twist 2 2 2 so that they know when the song will land... and as for selos, mq2twist knows when to twist in selos so just /twist 1 2 where selos is 1 will twist your dd until selos needs to be refreshed at which point mq2twist will do so.

lichbone said:
I have been running Target.mac with circle and twist with nostun2 on combine.... and i have been randomly stopping, not only do i just stop but i cant move ...so i die...any ideas? also, i was using superduperreallyghetto speed (just /speed 1) and it was dropping me to server....

Aside from the help already provided, be sure you don't have any kind of nosnare plugin or docrack running. Nosnare bugs to high heaven with bards and most of the time will end up rooting you until you zone.

any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back