• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Any good traveling Tips for large group 12++++ (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,291¢
One of the biggest PITA's in running a large team I have discovered it just getting from place to place. Wondering if people might have some great tips to help me and others get to where we are going.

So I use a combination of /afollow, or /stick, or /nav ${Me.ID} to get where I need to go.

I also use //travelto but that doens't work 100% of the time. Doesn't even have a nav to guild hall which would be sooo spicy! - unless I'm missing something.

Most of the time if I am traveling, team members will lag behind and stop following. Then I need to stop and do a /Nav ${Me.ID}

idk, hoping there might be an easier way.

Easiest thing, just run 3 toons, drop a campfire, then have everyone else use it. You may want to redownload your nav meshes, as you can nav to the guild hall. This will work for upto 12 characters, which I believe is a fellowship max. After that, you will have to use those 12 to plant a guild banner, and have the rest take that.

if you say zone into guild lobby, open the find thing ctrl + f if you left click on the zone to guild hall, only that toon will run, if you right click, everyone will. However i'm unsure if that's just for that group, or all connected to you eqbcs.

Guild hall works on the find window, just not at the /travelto guildhall command I updated my Meshes this AM and same result.

oh yah, build banner, completely forgot about that. That would help yah but still a bit cumbersome with the FS then the GB

Through if I need to move camps then everyone has to follow again which puts me back to the op.

Guild hall works on the find window, just not at the /travelto guildhall command I updated my Meshes this AM and same result.

oh yah, build banner, completely forgot about that. That would help yah but still a bit cumbersome with the FS then the GB

Through if I need to move camps then everyone has to follow again which puts me back to the op.
/easyfind "modest guild hall"
check what guild hall you have and change it

/bcaa //easyfind "modest guild hall"
if you want everyone to go there

As mentioned above, key ingredients to navigating for me is using x2 mages that can group COH, x2 druids and x1 wizard. The druids are on account with some of my other box crew, so I do have to log them, but easily satisfy needs with fellowship once i log back on the crew member with a camp setup.

Let me know if anyone else has anything else?

Question - Any good traveling Tips for large group 12++++

Users who are viewing this thread

Back