• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Another Wednesday update for me! Your choice (1 Viewer)

Which one nerdo

• More on Rank 14

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • write something the whole family could enjoy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frybread

RedCents
31¢
Going to miss my tuesday deadline because I'm sick as all fuck. But I will take the day off to stay home and write, so you get a choice for Wednesday

Follow-up on the rank 14 interviews with ... more interviews, a re-cap of the "LETS CHANGE THE SYSTEM" people spamming the link everywhere, and other crap I think up between now and then.

OR

Communists taking over Orgrimmar

This, of course, is a very difficult decision. One must consider the popularity of the article "interview with a High Warlord", however on the other hand, who doesn't want something the whole family can enjoy? Truly a dizzying quandry you have presented us Fry. I shall contemplate this over a day of serving fast food, and render my decision upon the eve.

Thank you!

Article will be pushed back another day due to both chatlog's being spammed with garbage from ctmod. I have to write a script to filter it out.

Another Wednesday update for me! Your choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back