• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Another Quest on Zek : 150 Kronos Will Be Handed out. (1 Viewer)

Faazed

Clearly Not of This Planet
RedCents
1,813¢
Sad News:

Lynea the Pet Vendor in East Commonlands, decided to Dump Faazedx for Faazeds , she didn't like that Faazedx had to get drunk on Tumpy Tonics in order to have the courage to ask her out. She really admired Faazeds for going above and beyond for his brother. Over time their friendship budded into love and she left Faazedx.

Now Faazedx is mad and drunk and demands blood from his brother.

In this quest on Zek server, June 4th 2022 starting at 10am PST and will run until all 150 krono are gone, you will have to find Faazedx different powerful items so that he can try to beat his brother in PVP (He thinks the more stat items that are in his bags the easier it will be to PK his brother). Lynea is not impressed.

There will be multiple quests, and you may do more than one if you have time. Required Level is 60 to obtain the quest higher or lower will not be able to get the quest.

You must be guildless so you can join the Events Guild and prove your level. This is a pvp server which is why there will be mulitple quests for different weapons and items, that will keep pvp to a minimum.

REWARDS: Yes we all know thats what you care about.

1. Easier quests = 1 Krono
2. Group Quests = 1 Krono each
3. Harder Quests = 2 Krono rewarded and are for individual players only

Good Luck!!!! May the Krono Be With You Always!!!

Last edited:
I like that you're not being upfront that you use these events to promote your third-party RMT website, Schmame Schminvaders, that really wants to compete with Schm-e-c Schmunnel and is tied back to Schmiken/SchmoinSchmop and releases of MQ that include paid-for plugins.
The totally real gamergirl profiles in your memberlist of 2400 when your groups have <20 each and your threads are all dead are a nice touch. Thanks for running community events if even under a nefarious guise, I suppose.

Byeeeeeeeee

I like that you're not being upfront that you use these events to promote your third-party RMT website, Schmame Schminvaders, that really wants to compete with Schm-e-c Schmunnel and is tied back to Schmiken/SchmoinSchmop and releases of MQ that include paid-for plugins.
The totally real gamergirl profiles in your memberlist of 2400 when your groups have <20 each and your threads are all dead are a nice touch. Thanks for running community events if even under a nefarious guise, I suppose.

Byeeeeeeeee
LOL

This one is actually sponsored by my corporation so I have the tax write-off I'm going to need at the end of the year :P

Last edited:
Remember if you aren't converting a Heroic toon to level 60, your level 60 toon has to be made 10 days before you can transfer to zek for free.

I'll be doing PL to 60 starting Wednesday June 1st, until Friday June 3rd, on zek server for those that did not make a toon yet to transfer. Although technically with a merc you can be 60 in like an hour.

Zek Zerver:

Send tells to Mikee, Walpurgis, and Synhun for the PL

Last edited:
Bans - Another Quest on Zek : 150 Kronos Will Be Handed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back