• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - another new user (1 Viewer)

RedCents
63¢
Hey friends, I am somewhat new here. i just wanted to take a moment to say hello. Ive been learning and reading up as much as i can and still learning how to edit my inis to make my team work better together with Kiss. i was away from EQ for 15 years and have been back for about a year and a half now and i play on Live. My Main toon that i still play is an old E'ci Player, so a shout out to any old E'ci guys like me! After a few months from when i returned, i started boxing. I started with just 1 and my main and little by little i added more toons. i was new to it and had no idea what i was doing but it has been fun learning. eventually it lead me here. i only have 6 accounts and just run 1 team. The team is doing good over all but im still working on AAs and gear. My Rog is my newest toon and lacks the most gear and AAs. I was able to get her to 120 during November bonus exp and i started working on AAs. Now that we have some Alt Personas Ive been wondering about switching up one toon. i wouldnt want to start a new toon due to all the time with tradeskills already put in, but i think id be up to try an alt persona. im only thinking this because i had a hard time picking between the rog and a zerker. ive never played a zerker but ive read here, so much about them. but im also thinking about Bst alt. So not really sure what i might do. I already have a Ranger in group so not really sure if i need a Bst or if it would be a good idea to add one. but what ever i do i wont be benching my rog, i think she was a good addition to the team. Anyway, i just wanted to say hello and i welcome your opinions and boxing experience.

Welcome Rumble!!

Work Hello GIF by EDF Officiel

Here are a few additional tools you may want to check out once you feel like you're getting the hang of it. Things like MQ2pluginmanager, buttonmaster, mq2autogroup, MQ2Autoaccept, MQ2Status, GuildClicky, Boxhud, MQ2Buffme , and more. You'll also want to see Lua event manager.

Hey friends, I am somewhat new here. i just wanted to take a moment to say hello. Ive been learning and reading up as much as i can and still learning how to edit my inis to make my team work better together with Kiss. i was away from EQ for 15 years and have been back for about a year and a half now and i play on Live. My Main toon that i still play is an old E'ci Player, so a shout out to any old E'ci guys like me! After a few months from when i returned, i started boxing. I started with just 1 and my main and little by little i added more toons. i was new to it and had no idea what i was doing but it has been fun learning. eventually it lead me here. i only have 6 accounts and just run 1 team. The team is doing good over all but im still working on AAs and gear. My Rog is my newest toon and lacks the most gear and AAs. I was able to get her to 120 during November bonus exp and i started working on AAs. Now that we have some Alt Personas Ive been wondering about switching up one toon. i wouldnt want to start a new toon due to all the time with tradeskills already put in, but i think id be up to try an alt persona. im only thinking this because i had a hard time picking between the rog and a zerker. ive never played a zerker but ive read here, so much about them. but im also thinking about Bst alt. So not really sure what i might do. I already have a Ranger in group so not really sure if i need a Bst or if it would be a good idea to add one. but what ever i do i wont be benching my rog, i think she was a good addition to the team. Anyway, i just wanted to say hello and i welcome your opinions and boxing experience.
Film Hello GIF

thanks! everything is working good so far. im able to group, fight and so on. just mostly working on getting Kiss to work better for my guys. i do need to look into how to set up events and make them work. thats something i havent messed with yet.

Discussion - another new user

Users who are viewing this thread

Back